Monday, September 10, 2012

Also, just to get this out of the way...

THIS SITE HAS NO RELATION TO, AND IS NOT DISCUSSING, THE "BOKU NO PICO" ANIME SERIES OR ANY ADULT-RATED ANIME.

As an advance warning, if you comment on the blog asking or joking about that, your post will be deleted and ignored.

Not that that's probably gonna stop any of the wisecracks about it. Even Google tends to throw "Boku no Pico" related results at me when I'm running a search on "Sega Pico" content.

In all seriousness, while I may have a bit of a snarky, occasionally mocking tone compared to the Pico's usual positivity and encouragement, I assure anyone who's reading this blog that I will strive to keep the main contents of the blog as "Safe for Work" as the Pico itself is. (That is, if you'd really want to be caught at work playing a game console designed for preschoolers.)

If you want to see under-aged boys doing nasty things to each other, I'm certain you'll be able to find it elsewhere. Just not here, nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment