Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Wanna Flyer Sky High

So, like, a real long while back, Team-Europe scanned this Pico flyer.

When I saw it, I was like "Hey, I think I have something like that lying around somewhere..."

And indeed, buried in my copy of "The Magic School Bus" (Don't ask why I have that lying around), I found a similar flyer.

Similar, but not exactly the same.

I managed to pull out my scanner to scan it. It's a bit bent and wrinkly, but hopefully this serves a good compare-and-contrast with the one Team-Europe has.

These scans are kind of large, so they're linked rather than embedded;

Front - Top
Front - Bottom
Back - Top
Back - Bottom

The main differences between this flyer and the one Team-Europe scanned are the showcased game selection and arrangement. Most notably, "Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld" and "Muppets on the Go" are in this one while "Adventures in Letter Land" and "The Great Counting Caper" are absent. Also, "The Magic School Bus" has art that more closely resembles the actual game's art. One oddity both flyers have in common is the art for "The Berenstain Bears" that doesn't resemble the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment