Monday, November 19, 2012

Slow month, huh?

Apologies for going a whole month without an update. A mixture of Hurricane Sandy and other duties really clogged my schedule.

While I was idling, a lot of Pico ROMs were released, this time from Cowering's GoodPico set. I am examining them now and will upload some videos of them to my Youtube in the coming days. Rather frustratingly, the "Toy Story 2" Pico game didn't want to boot in Kega Fusion. I really wanted to see how that looked. :(

Well, at least we got the McDonalds game now. Also, the Japanese version of "Sonic the Hedgehog's Gameworld", and some others.

Team-Europe has also released a few other Pico dumps, including "A Bug's Life" and some "Voice Pico" game series entries.

I'll let you all know more about them as I continue to examine them.

No comments:

Post a Comment